July 22, 2019
  • 11:37 pm Fall 2018 Pictures
  • 1:37 pm Halloween Photo Drop
  • 4:35 pm Heartiversary Celebration
  • 4:32 pm Fontan Clinical Studies
  • 4:18 pm Tomorrow is Holden’s Heartiversary

Please pray for Finn’s doctors and family. Finn did great in the heart cath, but the surgeon said now they aren’t sure if he’s a candidate for either the biventrical repair, nor the Glenn/Fontan surgeries. They thought it would be a choice between the two, which happens to be our 2 choices as well, but they’re worried about how his body will tolerate it. As you can imagine, this is really hard on his parents. They need prayers, and hope and encouragement.



Leave a comment

%d bloggers like this: