I guess inquiring minds would like to know what we’ve learned through the procedure yesterday.
What we know so far is that it’s not going to be an easy decision as to which surgery they’ll do next. His one side is too small for the double ventricle repair, so it’ll most likely be a single ventricle (the Glenn) or something in between.
The good news is that his blood flow seems good, and that his aortic arch doesn’t appear to be as narrow as it seemed/was back in May.
So, the surgical team will confer and let us know their recommendation, and from there we’ll know when Holden will have his surgery.
Thanks for your prayers.
We’re still stuck in the hospital because the cath and an ultrasound revealed that he may have urinary reflux in his kidneys, so we’re waiting to see if that test (VCG) will be done today, or done another time.